Translate

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday is upon is!

I am channeling my wishes today towards my dream of going to the Thai Fruit Fest next year.


I would love to attend this festival and make this the start of my travelling journey. By the time the festival starts I will have a TEFL qualification (I have to finish it by the end of May and I will), I will have lots of savings, I will have a very open mind and a very empty plan because I want to go with the flow (within reason).


I am super excited for this experience and I cannot wait to meet all of the YouTube sensations! My mouth is also salivating just thinking about the delicious fruits I will get my teeth into...my teeth were made to rip up the flesh of a sweet juicy fruit!


I am letting all my emotions run wild because I already know I am going to be in my element. Architecture, flowers, bright colours, fruit, water, peace, nature, smiles, laughter, fun and meeting new people. It is already the next turning point in my life.


Chiang Mai, July 2014 I am ready for you.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment