Translate

Thursday 5 December 2013

Think Thursday

Think Thursday is upon us.

Tonight I think about how we see other people's problems and try to solve them, but when it comes to our own we often run away from them...

I find that I want to help people because I am a problem solver and I am also lazy so I tend to find the quickest solution. However, my own problems are not as quick or easy to solve. I take more time, think too much and end up feeling worse because I usually end up causing more problems to solve, which is why I often try to ignore my problems unless it is seriously affecting my life!

The logical solution is to either fix a problem when it arises, or if it's a long term problem use trial and error to solve it, after all if it's been there for a long time it will not hurt to try a few things!

Women over think, men under think! Serious decisions require serious thought. I admit I spend too much time thinking about things, but I believe certain men do not spend enough time thinking...

What are your thoughts? Let me know.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment