Translate

Monday 9 December 2013

Make it Monday

Happy Make it Monday!

So, you all know by now I am crafty. I like to sew (when I can be bothered) and I wanted to share my Christmas crafts with you. I made these in 2011 and I remember the frustration!!

I was going to make 25, but 12 was enough!!

I got annoyed when sewing these as they were rather fiddly on the sewing machine!

I should have stuffed it properly but this was my attempt at a gingerbread house!
The template for the scotty dog is courtesy of Jenny B Harris. An amazing designer and lots of free crafts on her blog. I recommend you check it out. 

I made the template for the house myself based on lots of google searches! 

Also, the stocking was just a basic template off a google search and I decided that the trimming would complete the look!

I'd love to see what you make or have made in the past :) I find that I enjoy myself when I'm getting crafty, even though I get frustrated, annoyed and angry. It fulfills the creative desires within me.

Much love

Jennifer x

1 comment: