Translate

Sunday 22 December 2013

Soulful Sunday

Welcome to another Soulful Sunday

I've been asked do I plan my posts, my answer is very rarely. I tend to go with a thought or feeling that I have when I open the webpage. Tomorrow is planned because I did it today ;) I will actually upload a project! Check back tomorrow for that one, but for now stay tuned to some of my random ramblings.

Human touch

No matter how I act and how you perceive me, I am quite a sensitive person. I also suffer from emotional extremes. I can be extremely happy, extremely sad, extremely funny or extremely angry, extremely nice or extremely mean (I need to work on my negatives). I think I am quite mixed up in my mind about who I am, what I stand for and why. This is an ongoing journey that I hope to one day reach the end of and live peacefully within myself.

So, what can you do for a sensitive girl like me? Hugs. Lots of hugs. I admit I am a little bit reserved with hugging people I hardly know, but those who I do know should give me lots of hugs! I am always too afraid of asking for the possibility of being rejected. (My colleague must think I am crazy because I offer hugs but never get taken seriously...I just feel sad because my colleagues are the people I spend most of my time with! I miss my old colleague Joanna, she hugged me a lot)

Perhaps that's why I am pretty emotional these days, I'm lucky to get one hug a week!


Lately, going to bed has been quite sad because I just want to roll over and spoon someone. I am the puppy above and like that puppy I also cuddle my teddy bear! 


I like to be the big spoon...so if you're like this lonely looking fellow then have no fear, Jennifer is here! I like being little spoon too, but being big spoon makes me feel like I have more responsibility!

If you see me walking down the street and I start to cry each time we meet, DON'T walk on by! I just want to be pulled into a great big hug.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment