Translate

Friday 13 December 2013

Forgetful Friday

Hello all, it was supposed to be Fun but it was Forgetful Friday instead.

Although that is not true, I did not forget to do my blog and it was fun for most part. During the course of the day I wondered when I'd get an opportunity to do it as I gave myself too much to do, which resulted in a very bad headache, leading to migraine.

The problem was that I under ate at lunch and that really did me in, especially as I went to the gym and had to rush after that to make sure I was not late for my plans that evening.

So, what I did last night was head to The Coven in Wigan and had a 3 course raw meal. 

The wonderful menu
For starters the soup was not as stated, it was tomato and basil instead but it was super delicious. For the main, I was curious how the chipolatas would look and taste...the verdict...really good! But for me I think the pudding had to be the best. I have always hated Christmas Pudding, but wow it was so tasty (although at this point the migraine had kicked in hard so I took most of it home and ate it this morning). Delicious! Such a cute place to go and the dinner ware (plates, cups, etc) are just my taste, I love it.

Main course - Chipolatas & Cranberry Sauce with Warm Kale Salad and Parsnip Rice
I am looking forward to the Raw Feast in spring time. If anyone is interested (I know it's a long way off) let me know as it would be fun to get a bunch of people together to go.

Also, at work my colleague said he was going to wear a Christmas jumper and said I should wear one too, so I dug out my Christmas T-shirt (as I do not have a jumper) and this is me yesterday morning with breakfast

Banana, date and mango smoothie :)
Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment