Translate

Monday 16 December 2013

Make it Monday

Welcome to another Make it Monday

I am going to share something I attempted that was not exactly as I expected, but you should all see it because my epic fail may just be your greatest creation!

So, let me start by sharing the recipe with you (that I modified due to ingredients). It is by Loving it Raw and these raw vegan burgers look so amazing, sort of sticky like some Chinese food.



Well the recipe calls for beetroot and although I went to a massive superstore, two smaller supermarkets and my local farm shop, not one establishment had fresh beetroot so I used parsnip instead to give it a festive edge.

Here's my version


I think perhaps there was too much grated carrot and not enough sauce. They just fell apart so easily on the fork, although in hindsight a tightly wrapped lettuce leaf may have worked well.

I probably won't try these again for a while unless I get a craving and the shops get some fresh beetroot. If you attempt this, please let me know!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment