Translate

Saturday 7 December 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to Sweaty Saturday!

Well this week I have been forcing myself to get up when my alarm goes off at 5.30am to go for my 1 mile lap around the housing estate. I average about 12 minutes. First thing in the morning I am not feeling very energetic and especially with the temperature being low I am not really in the best mood to make myself run fast!

So for this week I only clocked 4 miles as the weather on Thursday and Friday was too severe for running! I did a mile today after I visited the fruit market. I will be adding my visit to YouTube shortly. Check it out.

I also did some butt toning exercises whilst watching Durianrider, but I may have been getting a little excited whilst squeezing my buttocks in a thrusting motion...hahahaha

Anyway! What have you been doing today to get sweaty??

I am off to a raw vegan Christmas potluck. I have prepared a superb salad selection, I cannot wait to eat.

Much love

Jennifer x

3 comments:

  1. Not much exercise today, apart from walking round Chester. This week, I've ran about 16 miles (4 x 4 miles) and done roughly 5 hours of P90X videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good :) I need to get back into a serious routine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.Douglas Graham says something like, 'You know when you've had enough sleep when you want to jump out of bed instead of rolling back over.' Sleep is really important and even more so with low B12. x

    ReplyDelete