Translate

Sunday 8 December 2013

Soulful Sunday

Welcome to Soulful Sunday!

Today I have been in need or serious sleep, in fact all week I feel like I've been running low on energy. Perhaps I need to eat more fruit, although when I've been eating I have been feeling so full that it would not be advisable to eat anymore without consequences!!

I had a really hard time at work last week, mainly due to the energy problem. Perhaps I should ask for a blood test before I get my next B12 injection to see if I need more?! I was so glad at 1pm on Friday, I couldn't get out of work quick enough!! This weekend has been great though.  First I went to the fruit market (check out my video on YouTube), which is probably my third favourite thing after sleep and eating. Then in the evening I went to a potluck hosted by my lovely friends and attended by great people.

I definitely deserved a rest day today (even though I had planned to go to a gallery in Liverpool - sorry James) and I do feel better for it now, even though I am still in lazy mode.

Despite putting the Christmas tree up and decorating my desk at work, I still feel like scrooge! 

Happy cheery desk...

Not the final resting place...

OMG is that a cucumber?! lol It scared me....and I ate it, nothing else!!!
So I guess that is the round up for my week/weekend. I am hoping that this week will go better than the last!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment