Translate

Monday 23 December 2013

Make it Monday

Hello!!! It is Make it Monday and I am so excited to show off my hard work!

My Auntie gave her old dining set to my dad this year and he wanted to change the fabric on the chairs to match our newly decorated kitchen/dining room. I bought the fabric in summer and thought my dad was going to do the rest...well months past and nothing happened so I decided to step up and put my crafty skills to good use.

I present to you, the reupholstering of the dining chairs...

Faaaaabulous darling ;)

I love getting crafty and if I could make this my living I would seriously consider it. Even though it hurt my wrist and wore away some skin on my hands, it is definitely a rewarding job!

Have you done any reupholstering before? I'd love to see your crafts!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment