Translate

Saturday 14 December 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to another Sweaty Saturday!

If you read Forgetful Friday you'll know that I was definitely not up for exercising in a conventional way today. 

I started to feel human again by about 3pm having spent most of the day in bed (apart from breakfast around 10am when I devoured lots of mangoes). So I went to the town centre, picked up some Christmas cards, mushrooms, water, etc and returned home.

I finally finished the Christmas tree, adding my hand made decorations and even more Disney things (my dad added the Pooh topper and some Minnie and Mickey stockings) and here is the finished thing.


I am not really in the mood to crop the photo!
So, after I carbed up with a low fat cooked meal...

Clockwise top left: 1lb mushrooms, Jen's tomato sauce, chickpeas and corn spaghetti

Don't forget the salad :)
...I was able to turn on the music channels and DANCE to get my sweat on. It felt so good. I have not done that for aaaaaaaaaaages and it used to be a regular thing to get down in front of the TV :D I plan to add that to my daily routine. 

This week I ran 5 miles - 1 mile Mon-Fri. I went to the gym yesterday to do squats, smith machine squats and lunges, bicep curls, dips, etc. I did about an hour of weights. I want to stick with getting up at 5.30am to run 1 mile and then in the evenings I will go crazy dancing in front of the TV! I will go to gym Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday depending on how I feel.

What did your week of exercise look like??

Much love

Jennifer x


2 comments:

  1. My week of exercise comprised several of these ...

    https://www.polarpersonaltrainer.com/shared/exercise.ftl?shareTag=2ba58b8fad21dfd5f32c05529738ac5b

    I ♥ my turbo trainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that looks pretty cool! I was going to start using Strava, but I thought my phone battery was going and now it turns out it is the plug and then there's the issue of not having enough phone memory because I have too many messaging apps! I shall have a look at the turbo trainer and see if it will help me :)
    Thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete