Translate

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Try it Tuesday

Distiller update 3


So I did an experiment with Evian water and these are the results.



As you can see there is no yellow liquid or lumpy scum, just white chalky residue, which is obvious the minerals in the water. A good sign in comparison to tap water. 

I did have some Eden Falls going, but I think I removed the lid too early after it had finished it's cycle because all that was left was clear water and no residue! I am going to try again and then I will post my results.

So on the basis of the photos above, mineral water is a lot better than tap water, but there's still a debate about the gfloride content.

The next post I promise to show the distilled Eden Falls and I will distill distilled water!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment