Translate

Saturday 8 March 2014

Scissor-crazy Saturday

Haircut 

So today should be Shoptastic Saturday, where I tell you what I bought and for how much, but I called my banana dealer and he said the bananas were expensive and green so I am going to try again on Monday.

Well, that sort of leads me to this post. What with the extra time and lots of thoughts about cutting my hair I just did it! I have been trimming my hair for probably over a year now. Once in a while I will take off an inch or so because I have really bad split ends. Seriously, when this raw food kicks in (providing I stay on it now for a long time) I hope that my hair will get better.

I had a shower and washed it with sodium bicarb and some tea tree oil and then I just thought "today I am going to cut it". So I got the scissors from downstairs and went a little crazy. I contemplated a fringe (or bangs) for a while but decided against it because my hair is naturally wavy and it didn't really suit me well as a child. Instead I opted for some layers at the front.

I remember a few years back I wanted to grow my layers out, but I sort of had an urge recently to do something and today I finally did it. Let's see if I regret it in the next few days! I just hope it's symmetrical...I've never cut layers into my hair before.

I developed a phobia of the hairdressers because I always come out feeling disappointed about my hair. I have a vision in my head and as I cannot share this vision with the person cutting my hair it's hard for them to do what I want, obviously. So that's why I cut it myself because the vision in my head can be created by me.

As I keep hearing, I look better in person!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment