Translate

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Try it Tuesday

Distiller update 2

Last week I posted some photos of the scum that the tap water in my dad's house left in the distiller. This week I am posting the photos from my experiment of distilling the filtered water from where I used to work.


So these photos are the water from last week, quite disgusting...

You would imagine that the filtered water would look better...



To a certain degree the water is a little better, there is no lumpy white stuff :P but there's still a lot of scum. 

I have not tried any other waters out yet. I was told the best water to drink is Eden Falls from ASDA, so I will distill that to see how much scum is left from that. I showed my (now ex) colleague about my experiment and he asked me if I've ever distilled distilled water...so that will be another experiment. I was going to try distilling filtered tap water from the house, but I don't have a filter and I don't plan on buying one just for the experiment, so if you have one and can filter 5 litres and pass it onto me then that would be fabulous :)

I hope you've liked my update on the distiller, if there's anything you want to know then post a comment.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment