Translate

Saturday 15 March 2014

Sing-a-long Saturday

Well hello there, I am so glad you have joined me for some sing-along fun!

According to the book Making a Good Brain Great, "singing has healing qualities... It wakes us up and stimulaes the rhythms of life... Singing and music... have been connected to intelligence, creativity, emotion and memory."

Singing is great, I love to sing in the shower, when I drive and when I work. I am going to make more of an effort to sing or hum more often, especially songs that help with learning.

Check out this video, it's very fruity!


The next song is good minus the cream...but we could just imagine it is a nut cream anyway :) The lyrics are in the description.


Come on let's go to market!


These videos would be so good when teaching children :)

I hope you all enjoy some brain stimulation by singing or humming. If you cannot sing, well I recommend doing it loud in private, but keep your voice low in public :P

Regarding my sleep log I mentioned, well I need to put a pad and pen next to my bed so I can actually write down the times I go to bed. So far I haven't done it so I've no idea how much sleep I've had recently!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment