Translate

Saturday 1 March 2014

Sleepy Saturday

Sleep log

Would anybody be interested in seeing how much sleep I have? I was thinking that if I post my shopping every fortnight then I might use the other weeks to log my sleep on here for you to see.

I must average 8 hours a night, but it would be good for me to see how much I actually have and how often I get up to pee.

I definitely won't make this 100% accurate because I don't really want to spend all my time logging it to the minute, so this will be a guesstimate.

During the week I go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 5.30am. Most nights I get up once, occasionally I'll sleep right through. Thursday night I slept for 11 hours, although I think I got up twice. Last night I only had 7 hours sleep and I didn't get up at all.

I think this will be really interesting, so I will work on a way to display the information.

Let me know your thoughts.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment