Translate

Sunday 9 March 2014

Soulful Sunday

This week was the first of many being unemployed and this is what I did.

Started the week with a spring clean. My aim is to declutter and get rid of most of my things. By the end of it I want only 2 cardboard boxes of possessions and the bag I take with me travelling.



Cleansed my colon. I did a 3 day juice cleans that involved prune juice, distilled water, fresh apple juice and olive oil. Plus a lot of rest! I basically read and watched tv/films for 3 days on the sofa. I consumed 96 juiced apples, 18 tsp olive oil, 2 litres of prune juice and lots of distilled water.

Check it out here.

Cut my hair. I made a post about it yesterday.

Sunbathed. For the first time this year! It was such a beautiful day today and I made the most of it by putting my picnic blanket on the grass and laying in the rays.

I made friends with a cat, spider, ant and lady-bird today!

Nourished my cells with lush raw food. Lots of ripe bananas, berries, dates, spinach and salad. Yum.





My plans for the coming week are to go food shopping and get stuck into TEFL, complete the 7 projects I have left and then revise for the final test. Then I can truly get my teeth stuck into prepping for Thailand/Australia/NZ!!

I really hope that the weather is good this week so I can spend time outdoors whilst on my breaks from studying!

I also want to keep having early nights, getting plenty of sleep and making sure I feel my best.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment