Translate

Sunday 23 March 2014

Soulful Sunday

Ecstasy

Bliss, sensuality and love.

I've experienced many things in my life but nothing compares to this weekend. I am so grateful to have met Steven and he has taught me so much in so little time.

I have never felt such love before, from another person and within myself. It is amazing and I feel so blessed to have been given this gift.

I wrote a list for my perfect guy and I was presented with more than that, I got Steven. I was given the opportunity to learn and grow and have a friend for life. I want to cherish every moment we have together.

I want to spread the loving feeling because it is wonderful.

Grab your loved one and squeeze them tight!!!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses for Steven xxx

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment