Translate

Monday 24 March 2014

Make it Monday

Encouragement

I am here to offer encouragement today. I want you to make one change this Monday.

Have you been wanting to go 100% raw or try raw? New to veganism and feeling lost? Perhaps you want to change your personality because you feel low or negative.
I am encouraging you to make just one change. It's rare for a person to change their entire life overnight, but if we don't make subtle changes over time we never make it to our goal.

So if you want to be 100% raw, but are still struggling to cut cooked foods, I suggest you speak to Steven. He's experienced in this area.

If you're new to veganism I suggest that you read as much as you can and watch videos. Then make an informed change in your life regarding it.

I cut out meat, then dairy, then shampoo and anything tested on animals, now I've been doing oil pulling and brushing with bicarb and drinking distilled water. I'm constantly making these small changes daily, weekly and monthly. Once you start you cannot help but to keep making them for an even better, cleaner way of living.

So for Make it Monday, consider what you'd like to change and do it!

Jennifer x

YouTube  

No comments:

Post a Comment