Translate

Sunday 16 March 2014

Soulful Sunday

It has felt like the longest week of the year in a really good way.

On Monday I had a clear out and donated items to the local Women's refuge, Tuesday I started studying again and got a project out of the way, Wednesday and Thursday I also studied and did another 4 projects (all of which I have passed with A's), Friday I met up with a friend I've not seen for months and Saturday I went to a potluck in Stoke.

It feels like I have achieved so much and I am so grateful for being unemployed as it has given me time to do the things that I need to do for my future goals. I've been able to focus on myself, eating clean and studying and I am feeling much better about travelling to Thailand.

Getting the results back from my projects has definitely boosted my confidence, which was my wish on Wednesday, so it seems that wish is slowly being fulfilled.

I am also getting there slowly with my cleaning, I have some art supplies that I might donate as I may not have chance to use them before I go travelling. I also need to make a decision about my sewing machine. It's not a big named brand, but it seems a shame to keep it boxed up in storage. I haven't used it since last May. Although I have had it for 13 years and the first 8 years it remained unused! I have some fabric that I want to make into a skirt though so I need to do that soon.

I am on day 31 of being fully raw, so I hope to keep this going. I tend to binge after 30 days, so a suggestion was made yesterday that I trick my brain into thinking I have binged and then pretend that this is actually my first fully raw day. It seems to be working as I haven't had major cravings yet. Although I am sure a certain person can say that my attitude today is a sign that I am likely to snap at any moment. I have said that I do not wish to do another juice cleanse anytime soon so I want to remain fully raw.

I only have two projects left for TEFL and then a final exam. I want to do my best this coming week to finish the projects and then start revising for the final exam. I may have a job interview and I also want to finish reading the book Making a Good Brain Great.

No doubt I'll keep you updated!

Jennifer x

YouTube  

No comments:

Post a Comment