Translate

Sunday 2 March 2014

Soulful Sunday

What a week!

I've had many ups and downs this week, but the weekend is ending on a high as I get to spend the last few hours of it with an amazing man :)

Today I have had quite a strange day though. I had a dodgy stomach around 1pm and had to stop at Tesco to go to the toilet twice. This was really abnormal for me because I haven't had a problem like that for over 6 months (and that was due to eating random Turkish junk which involved severe diarrhoea and vomiting!) I think it was due to the gourmet raw food I had on Friday night. As tasty as it was, it was heavily salted with oils, nuts and many other ingredients that my body has become sensitive to.

One of the great things about today was that I tried a young coconut for the first time, from a Chinese Cash & Carry in Manchester. The water was amazing to drink and then the jelly was good too, but at £1.75 it was an expensive treat. I saw more frozen durian and had to make myself walk away from it!


Despite sending my CV to some agencies I have been thinking about taking time out to work on myself, so from tomorrow I shall be focusing my energy on doing what's best for me. Jobs and money shall have to wait. 

I am doing a 3 days juice cleanse from Tuesday, so tomorrow I am going to New Smithfield market in Manchester to get some apples. Expect a video to be up in the next few days :)

Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment