Translate

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wishful Wednesday

Welcome to Wishful Wednesday!

Today I am wishing for ripe fruit 24/7.

Packing bananas in the hand luggage going to Turkey! We got asked at security "don't Turkey have bananas?" Well yes, they do but if we didn't take these with us they'd go to waste (plus they're expensive in Turkey compared to UK)
I pretty much self sabotaged my raw streak because I didn't properly plan my food supplies, a mistake that caused me two days of stomach pains and a horrible feeling in my throat.

I am so glad my bananas are ripe enough to eat. People question whether I get fed up eating bananas (I eat around 30 a day). When I first started I was so sick of bananas I didn't eat them for weeks but I cannot even go one day without them now, they are my everything.

Due to my mistake I now wish for ripe fruit to be available to me any time of day, whenever I need it.

I am writing this from my acting class so I will edit it tomorrow. (Edited)

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment