Translate

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to Tasty Tuesday!


As I shared a recipe yesterday, today I am going to share with you some very creative cake ideas. 

A lot of people tend to start ordering their Christmas cake around this time and I want to show you that cake doesn't have to mean fat filled, alcohol drowned, prepare for a massive bloating session. So keep an open mind, get some ideas and perhaps you can prepare yourself a fruity cake without all the crap! :)

Super fun, more of a display than a cake, I can imagine this in the Caribbean or a hot country over the Christmas period!
Looking more like Christmas (even if it was for 4th July!)
Could frost the edges in white so it looks like an igloo :)
Yummy! 


This one is the naughtiest of them all...but it looks so pretty! 
 
I hope I've made you want to go eat some fruit (with the exception of the last cake!) and perhaps make a fruit cake for an event (hint to the raw vegan groups I am in, at the next potluck I want a fruit cake!!) Now put down that bad food and fill your face with what nature allowed us to grow on trees!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment