Translate

Thursday 17 October 2013

Think Thursday

It's Think Thursday and by now you may have realised I have lots of random thoughts!

Today I want to stay on a supernatural level and think about whether we are alone in this universe.

Do other life forms exist?

I often wonder if they do. Nowadays I am beginning to think anything is possible and it would be amazing to actually see proof that other beings live out there, but we do not need to see evidence in order to believe so I'm going to say that yes, I believe in other beings in the universe.

I have to clear this up though, I do not believe in vampires, werewolves or zombies. I just fantasise about vampires, that's all.

It would also be amazing if there are parallel universes where I'm doing something completely different. I'd like to think that the world would be a lot more natural, there would be less technology and life would be about enjoying fruits from the tree, social gatherings daily, celebration of the sun rise each day and equality amongst earthlings.

So back to other life forms in the universe. I think it would be an amazing discovery, but we need to sort out the conflict on this planet before we contacted other beings. Until we reach a state of world peace we should never introduce ourselves to other beings because that would give them an insight into how selfish, greedy, uncaring, unloving and destructive we are as a planet. Now, who wants to be introduced to that?! I know I wouldn't.

I am posting on my phone again as I've been a little stretched for time. I need to sleep and hopefully have some wonderful dreams I can share with you!

Let me know your thoughts about today's post.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment