Translate

Saturday 5 October 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to Sweaty Saturday!

I hope you get your sweat on, or have already had your sweat on today!

Today I took my camera out with me for a run and I am treating you to seeing me get a sweat on with some images and videos of where I live.

I feel like I have achieved so much today, I ran 8km and I normally run 3km, I kept going when my blisters started to irritate me and I also carried on despite my shin pains - I just hope I haven't damaged anything. I took it easy, mixing the running with some walking and I stopped to take photographs along the way.

I hope you take the time to watch my video, it's less than 4 minutes! It won't enhance your life in anyway but I hope you still watch it because it's me :) 

Edit: I realise now that I made a spelling mistake and that really bothers me, it should say "furthest" in the video! 


Well check back for Sexy Sunday, I still haven't decided what to treat you to!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment