Translate

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Wishful Wednesday

It's Wishful Wednesday!

What crazy thing do I wish for today? Well it would not be right if I did not wish for something that feels impossible right now...

I wish for a purpose.

I do not fit convention, I have been learning that over this year, so when I was 11 years old wishing I was married to my Prince Charming and having his babies, with a modest house, cars and a great income I was delusional.

I do not wish for Prince Charming because I am an independent woman (at least I keep telling myself that!), I definitely do not see children in my future anymore (perhaps in my Sims games I can class them as my children) and I will never want to own my own house because I keep packing my bags and leaving every few years (or months).

I cannot hold down a "regular job" or even any job at all because I usually suffer from boredom and my recent qualifications are in finance and man it is dull! 

I feel like I am here to help people, but what can I help them with and how can I get into it? This question is with me all the time. I am 100% sure I have a purpose in life, I have no idea what it is, but I know I definitely should not be stuck in an office making some suit rich or working unsociable hours just to get some money together. I want a job where I can be me 100% of the time, where I can get up when nature intends me to and not when my alarm dictates. I want to connect with people, learn about them and teach them some things I've learned in my life (I think for 27 years old I've done a lot).

What is my purpose?

Perhaps I will have an epiphany on my travels...at least I am wishing for that!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment