Translate

Saturday 12 October 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to Sweaty Saturday!

Unfortunately today has been a Stuff my face with Shit Saturday out of laziness.

That being said, there's always YouTube to watch for a source of inspiration for exercise when it is too cold outside. My favourite guy to watch is Mike Chang and his Six Pack Shortcuts videos.


I chose this video as it features a woman and I guess that can appeal to both men and women! Mike's videos are awesome to watch because he has his shirt off most of the time and I sure know how to appreciate it!

So...train hard but sensibly, do not over do it as it is far better to hit your limit than to face weeks off with an injury.

REMEMBER...looking good is 80% diet 20% exercise so make sure you are fuelled on the best sources - fruit and vegetables!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment