Translate

Thursday 3 October 2013

Think Thursday

Today is Think Thursday and I want us to think about the "braless" part of this blog.

I told my mum I am not going to wear a bra anymore (or at least reduce the frequency of wearing them) and she replied by saying "your boobs will sag". So as the majority of internet users do I Googled it. I found the following website to answer all of my questions.


I know this may appear to be a post directed at women, but men you can help spread the word to your girlfriends, wives, mothers, sisters, etc (just be careful telling women you don't know very well they should ditch their bras or you may end up injured, or worse being suspended from work for sexual harassment!)

A lot of the answers given on the site are repeated a bit but it's definitely worth reading from start to end.

So I want you to consider the need for bras. Ladies, do your boobs hurt when you release them? Do you get pains for no reason during the day? Do you fear that they will sag if you don't wear a bra? 

Gentlemen, do you prefer girls with boobs up to their eyes or do you prefer the natural look? 

I feel so much better for not wearing a bra. I haven't put one on for at least a week now, with the exception of a sports bra when I go jogging. I noticed my nipples were quite sore after the first few days, they're not used to rubbing against anything as bras have always kept them secured, but they seem to have adjusted well.

I hope that you enjoy reading the website above and doing some further research into bra wearing.

Tomorrow is Fun Friday, so what am I going to come up with for that?! Check back tomorrow :D

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment