Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

Make it Monday

Once again it is Make it Monday. The days seem to be flying by!

So I decided to make use of Vistaprint's (uk site) offers on T-shirts, car magnets, a cup, pen, bumper sticker, note cards and a bag. I decided to try to spread the (raw) vegan message through the products on this site.

I actually became a little addicted, hence the variety of products I made/bought.

Today I am promoting Vistaprint (because I love it not because I am getting anything from them for it) and encouraging you to Make it, be it a t-shirt (that says Vegan!) or a cup that promotes eating lots of fruit and veg, perhaps you want to make a pen so that when someone asks to borrow one you pass it to them and you plant a seed (most of these items I am listing are free and you only have to pay postage).

I am not sure if "Go fruit yourself" is copyrighted, but this is just for personal use and I do not intend to sell anything with it on so I hope that is OK!!

This is a T-shirt I actually wore to my new gym today!
Oh and I got the image on the internet, and the text says
"Eat the rainbow and you will shine like one" from a member off 30BAD
"Fuelled by fruit"

This is the car magnet. I drive around with it on my car.
I was at the wholesale fruit and veg market about to embark on an adventure to the UK Raw Vegan event in August and a woman in her car reversed to look at the sign, she saw me skipping out of the toilet and asked what my business is. I said I don't have a business, I just eat lots of fruit and she said "well you look so happy! I was going to ask if you'd start delivering fruit to my shop (she is a florist) for the staff to eat!" I felt even happier then!!

We can upload our own images, or simply use the ones that they provide on the site, it is super simple and we should all take advantage of this to promote a healthy way of life. Spread the word, plant the seed, it only takes one person to start a chain (that's what I'm doing!)

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment