Translate

Friday 4 October 2013

Fun Friday

Happy Fun Friday!!

Let us forget our woes, forget the bullshit and focus on the fun and positive things in life.




Fun Friday is about PLAYGROUNDS!!!! WOOOOOO!!

I took the videos and pictures on Sunday when I went for my run :)

Being 27, I still feel so young and I will never get fed up playing in the playground!
Empty park first thing Sunday morning - beautiful weather


I climbed the very small climbing frame

I wanted to, but didn't dive onto this web!


I was rewarded with this sight of flocking birds :)


I want to play in every park I see
It makes me feel young and carefree
The joys I get upon the swings
It makes me want to play and sing

Have a very very very Fun Friday and I will see you tomorrow for Sweaty Saturday!


Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment