Translate

Friday 25 October 2013

Fun Friday

Fun Friday has arrived!

I am going to share some photos of myself that have been taken over the years, it will give you an insight into what I consider fun!

My favourite activity - getting into children's rides!
Super-lamb-banans - I love this clown version

Crosby beach - holding hands with one of the iron men

Biarritz, France - always fun to write your name in the sand, especially at night on a candlelit beach!

Seated in my chair at Glastonbury

Some of the decorations in one of the tents at Glasto

I love swans!

Played the piano!
Vintage car show

Gorgeous interior


I'm Hello Kitty!

Enjoying the boat

Fruity swan! I travelled to Wells, Somerset to see the swans that were decorated and spread throughout the town

I went on a carousel....
My horse was called Willy!

Holding up the tree! See my super strength!

Another Hello Kitty!

Captain of a boat ;)


Are you getting the picture, I like Hello Kitty!
I told you on the first picture!

Riding a dragon!


Love for all animals, real or not!

It's fun to eat a watermelon on a bench right next to the river

Every species needs to mate ;)

I love flowers and smelling them

I love tea pots but not really into tea or hot drinks for that matter.

It's the best way to horse ride..

I was in Tarantara Tarantara!

So, this is me. I like riding kid's rides and I love swans...

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment