Translate

Friday 11 October 2013

Fun Friday

It's FUN FRIDAY!!!

Today I have to get these videos on my blog.... This man is funny, shocking, incredible, outrageous, serious, crazy, amazing, inspiring and just so good to watch.

I present to you Durianrider, aka Harley Johnstone. If you have not checked out his videos they can be found on his numerous YouTube channels below.

I think that these videos deserve to be shown on Fun Friday! Enjoy!!



I absolutely love his videos and it is a closed mind that will react with ignorance, ridicule and offense.

To check out his videos see the following links
Durianriders - main channel
AskDurianrider - have a question? Just ask!
Thinmuscleworkout - interested in fitness?
CTFUcycling - cycling of course

I hope you enjoy the lighthearted fun this Friday.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment