Translate

Wednesday 25 February 2015

My life has changed forever

Morpheus: The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 

There's no returning once your step out of the Matrix and I've sure learned that firsthand. 2014 was the year my life changed forever and 2015 will be the year that I probably make the biggest decisions of my life so far. 

The information put before me has altered everything I've ever known regarding food and man's existence. It has made me halt, put me at a stand still and I'm contemplating my next move. 

However, the reason for my early arrival in Thailand is due to this information, but it may also contribute to a potential early departure from Thailand if the environmental conditions are not ideal. 

I am not overwhelmed, but I am in a state of indecision. Do I use the information I've been provided with to implement change immediately? Do I take it slow, put it in the back of my mind and carry on as "normal"? Ignorance isn't really an option though, this has to be contemplated everyday. Every move, every decision, every thought. 

If I were given a choice to erase my memory and go back, I'd say no way. I am blessed that I am no longer living in the dark. I am also blessed that I have someone to talk to about it, the one person who has been very misunderstood by me and most people. The one person who I mistreated and bad mouthed. My love and appreciation for this man will never end. 

One day the entire population will know and understand this information and their lives will be changed too. For now, I accept the initial ridicule. In my heart I know this is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment