Translate

Friday 13 February 2015

Borneo Blog :: take it easy

I made a mental note that I need to take it easy. I'm pretty sure I dreamt about this message too, but I just went a bit crazy and decided to walk to Mount Kinabalu National Park yesterday instead of wait 2 hours for a bus (what would you have done?!). Needless to say today has been a rest day.

I'm feeling the effects of too much stress on my body, especially as yesterday it was so hot and again today has been a scorcher.

I suppose I didn't really take it that easy today because I cycled to town to get coconuts, veg and water and then I visited another durian orchard! I feel so tired and ill now though. I need much rest.

I said I'd send durian seeds to someone on Facebook but now I am stressing about it too so I need to stop before I get a full on cold/illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment