Translate

Saturday 30 November 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to Sweaty Saturday!

People often talk about the advantages of training/exercising, which is fabulous because we should all be shifting our bodies regularly. However, I do not often come across disadvantages/things to make sure you do.

So here are my pointers based on my experience.

1. It is always best to keep your toe nails trimmed and soft. I have been using my normal trainers this week instead of Vibrams, so my toes were touching each other for a change. My toe nails were a little sharper than normal...

Gross I know
2. Cardio exercise, like running or cycling, I find is best to complete first thing in the morning as soon as you've woken up. Especially for those with 9-5's or equivalent. Get out of bed and put your workout gear on straight away!

3. Whatever you do, do not do cardio on a full stomach! You may vomit or need to poop (especially on a high raw diet).

4. Do not listen to music whilst running/cycling. Listen to nature...or that car you did not see in your blind spot.

5. Always carry tissue with you...because if you ignore point 3 you'll be finding a bush to shit behind! (I have stories)

So, remember these 5 pointers next time you do some cardio. 

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment