Translate

Saturday 23 November 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to Sweaty Saturday!

Unfortunately my only exercise today was carrying some fruit and veg to the car from the wholesale market, unloading at home and then putting it away. Oh and I walked around the corner to see my Granddad, followed by a jog home!

So, if you are lazy like me and you really cannot face going outside to run/cycle or go to the gym to lift weights you can join me in my bedtime preparation workout.

Whilst you are on the loo you could do some stretches, especially in your upper body. Put your hands together and reach as high up as you can. Perhaps you have heavy shoulders from a hard day. I feel better when I do this stretch.

Whilst you are brushing your teeth you can do some squats, lunges or both.

Before you get into bed do some push ups, planks, sit ups or all three!

Whilst you're in bed stretch your entire body!

It's only a short workout but at least you're moving and perhaps it's that little bit of extra energy burn you need to fall asleep :)

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment