Translate

Saturday 9 November 2013

Sweaty Saturday

Welcome to Sweaty Saturday!

The weather has been so indecisive today. I've seen sun, clouds, rain, hail and even thunder and lightening! Despite this I still had some fun on the outdoor exercise machines (even if it was not for that long!)

It was very wet and windy here!

The white bits are hail! Got me right in the face :(

It was worth it for the views :)

Still smiling despite the wet and cold weather :D


I find that running in vibrams really hits my calves hard! I am sore for days afterwards and also my feet blister really easily, so I need to invest in some vibram socks. Has anyone used them before? I'd like to know your opinions of the shoes and the socks.

Keep on sweating and enjoy your evening!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment