Translate

Monday 25 November 2013

Make it Monday

Welcome back to another Make it Monday!

So today I had a very over powering craving for vegan pizza. Now said pizza is not raw and is covered with vegan cheese that is high in fat and not really my aim for my body. I want to remain high carb low fat.

After having a few discussions (knowing that I really shouldn't eat the pizza) I decided that I would make an EPIC raw vegan pizza instead...and this is what I made.


I had to get the planning right first...and I do not think that nutritional yeast is raw, but heck I have certain exceptions. 



So, I made a few layers of courgette and some dill
Blended all the sauce ingredients
Topped with some veg
Then added loads of salad because this was not healthy enough...
Finished off with the "cheese" dressing
Et voilà! Raw pizza...

My disappointments were

  1. WhyTF did I use clingfilm?
  2. I need to make the base with either thicker layers or a different vegetable as I'd hoped that I would have been able to pick it up like a traditional pizza
  3. Aww man...it took me a long time to prepare and a much shorter time to eat!
  4. Poop, I was not careful enough with the mandolin.
My amazing feelings are
  1. So glad I made this and didn't go waste my money and raw streak on a vegan oily/fatty pizza
  2. My belly thanks me
  3. I feel well and truly satisfied
  4. Look at my beautiful creation! I should be a chef ;)
If you want to know my recipe let me know. I should start putting these all together and publish a book ;) haha jump on the band wagon.

I hope you feed your cells the best that they deserve!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment