Translate

Saturday 2 November 2013

Sweaty Saturday

It is Sweaty Saturday, but the dampness on my skin is due to the rain!

I hope you are all having a great weekend and are able to do the things you want to do. Most people tend to dream about having a super toned, flat stomach (I do) and I used to attend the abs classes at the gym quite regularly. Unfortunately, to get a toned tummy we need to do more than just sit ups. We should focus on exercises that rely on engaging the core and usually that means using your entire body. However, we still need to train our abdominal muscles, so here is a routine to do just that courtesy of Cassey Ho.


Cassey is just so good to watch, she is fun, chatty and insightful. I love her videos and her channel blogilates. Check her out :)

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment