Translate

Monday 18 November 2013

Make it Monday

OH MY FRUIT it is Make it Monday!!!

Today I made the most delicious, in fact orgasmic, sauce for my cucumber noodles. I am in heaven...I do not want to wash the taste from my mouth ever, in fact it even tastes better than any sweet fruit (although I do love a juicy persimmon)!

I did not take photos as I was busy devouring it, but here is what I used.

  • 6 plum tomatoes
  • 5 sun dried tomatoes, soaked
  • 2 spring onion
  • 2 stalks thin celery
  • 1 small red pepper
  • 1 garlic clove (chopped if you do not own a vitamix)
  • 4-5 leaves of basil (I would have added more but my plants are slightly sad because I neglected them)


Mix until fully blended and pour all over your salad/noodles/spaghetti or just eat as a soup.

It really is a taste bud sensation and I recommend this for all of your dressings - I can never get fed up of tomato dressings :D

Make it Monday's are becoming more about food, yet I still have Tasty Tuesday. What do you think about having 2 potential recipe days next to each other? I suppose I could have Monday as my own recipes and Tuesday as other fabulous fellow raw foodies recipes...let me know becasue I do not really make anything other than food nowadays! I suppose it should motivate me to do something crafty...hmmm 

Your comments are appreciated :)

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment