Translate

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Wishful Wednesday

It's a magical Wishful Wednesday!

Are you feeling good today? 

I have been feeling so alive every morning that I drive to and from work. I never used to take the time to really admire the sky, including the clouds, a peek of blue sky in the storms or seeing the sun reflect off the clouds during sunset.

I have been wishing that I could replicate the beauty through drawing, painting and photography. I have the visions, but I lack the skills because I do not give myself enough time to practice. I normally waste my time by watching recorded TV shows, or browsing Facebook.

I can make this wish come true by planning my time and prioritising, so perhaps you can do the same for one of your wishes. I mentioned a few Wednesday's ago, my wishes come true in time (not all but most) so I have no doubt yours will too if you take time to make them.

Enjoy your wishing and doing!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment