Translate

Monday 4 November 2013

Make it Monday

Make it Monday is back around!

So what can I tempt you to make today/this week/in the future?

Well, I am not going to post something we can physically make, I am suggesting that we Make it happen on Monday! 

What do I mean?! Firstly, we can use this day to get a particular task done that keeps getting put off (laundry, ironing, making the inspiration board from last week). We can set a goal to do a specific task every Monday, mine is to do legs day at the gym. Or we can simply plan to use this day to do something for ourselves, i.e. Make it (relaxation) happen on Monday!

What are you waiting for?! Go and make it happen today! Let me know what you plan on doing :)

Vicky, I think it was you who said you want to make jewellery from Tamarind seeds...well I've been saving them for you so you'll have to contribute to Make it Monday when you make some!!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment