Translate

Sunday 10 November 2013

Sublime Sunday

Welcome to Sublime Sunday!

This week I have been feeling really uninspired. I tend to go through phases where I am on the highest mountain with the greatest views feeling so alive and awesome, to being right on the ground in the muddiest earth feeling like I am sinking slowly and having to use all my energy to get back on safe ground.

Therefore, I am not posting a photo of myself today. I am, however, posting photos of the amazing places I have been that make me feel awesome and inspired. I hope you enjoy them and appreciate them as much as I do.

The beach at dusk in Biarittz

Birmingham 

Crossing Lake Köyceğiz

Lake Köyceğiz

Iztuzu beach

Dalyan <3

Dalyan Central Park Hotel

Iztuzu beach from above

London

Tower bridge, London

Dalyan - view of Kaunos

The wonderful Tombs in Kaunos

Tlos

Stairway to a beautiful panoramic of Tlos and surrounding areas

Saklıkent gorge

Much love

Jennifer x

1 comment: