Translate

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wishful Wednesday

Welcome to Wishful Wednesday!

I am getting away from being materialistic, but today I just wish I had a dehydrator so I could make many things.

The first thing I'd try is courgette crisps (chips)...check out this video by Happy Healthy Vegan :) Also, subscribe to their channel, they have lots of informative videos.


The next thing I'd do is put a big batch of tomatoes in so I wouldn't have to buy them (covered in salt) anymore.

Then I would experiment with kale chips and then all other varieties of vegetables because it looks so much fun to eat them and crunch them!

I could buy one, but as I am saving up to go travelling I'd rather save my money!

What do you wish for right now?

Much love

Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment