Translate

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Try it Tuesday

Try drinking distilled water



So, as part of my wonderful time spent getting back on raw I was drinking distilled water. There is a lot of flack on the internet about how bad it is for you, but after trying it out and reading more information I bought myself a distiller.

It really does taste different. It removes all of the chemicals that our water is filled with. We should be getting the minerals from we eat, not what we drink.

Part of the reason why I bought one is because I really dislike buying so many bottles of water and then putting them in the recycling bin. Also, I do not like drinking tap water because it is filled with chemicals and the water to my house tastes like chemicals.

I recommend you try it. Taste the difference. 

I shall post an update when I receive it and have used it for a while.

Love

Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment