Translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

Think Thursday


Signs

Do you believe in signs? Do you think that when certain things happen it is a higher being telling us something?

I lost my job today. As much as a shock as it was, it came from nowhere, I can't help but feel like it was a sign.

As part of my ever changing life, I've started talking to God. I attended church as a child but decided I didn't believe in God when I was a teen. I contemplated believing during my final year at Uni, but I've never given it much thought until recently.

I do believe we have a purpose. I'm still searching for mine, but I do take the event that happened today as a sign that it definitely isn't working in finance!

I just need to take some time out now, sort out my travel plans, studying and working on fixing myself so I leave the UK whole with no baggage.



There's always a positive in any negative situation. Now I have the time I've been asking for to sort my travel plans out!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment