Translate

Thursday 20 February 2014

Think Thursday

Purpose


Before I saw this image I was already aware that I do not want a conventional job. I am not prepared to work for another until retirement age, to make them rich whilst I count down the hours to freedom and daydream about what I will spend my pennies on. To have 25 days plus bank holidays and weekends to live MY life.

After I saw this image I am stand firm in my decision.

How can we live on Earth, surrounded by other planets and stars and potentially other life forms and accept that life is about having a set education system, followed by working to pay off a mortgage, car, holiday, etc and then reproducing so that our children can do the same?

Well the above is how I have been brought up to view the world. I guess everyone has a different experience, but I think I have described the general path most western countries are expected to follow.

I don't know what my purpose is, but with my recent changes I can feel it might be revealed to me soon. Until then, I am going to save as much money as I can, try to have fun, eat well, sleep well and keep dreaming.


Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment