Translate

Friday 21 February 2014

Favourite Friday

Favourite green

Friday is my favourite day. End of the working week, 1pm finish, 2 days off ahead. I love it. On Fridays I will share some of my favourite things.

So you all know my favourite fruit is Sharon fruit (another variety of persimmon), but I don't think I've mentioned my favourite green. This is a new favourite. Thanks to Steven for introducing me to it, it's now one of my cravings and greens of choice.

May I introduce savoy spinach!


It has a great flavour, is very appetising and it's so good for you!
If you've tried it you'll know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, then get out there and buy it!!!

250g Spinach contains the above vitamins and minerals


I'm currently chomping on it now. Early night as I'm going to the market tomorrow and hopefully I'll get my hands on a huge box of this!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment