Translate

Thursday 16 January 2014

Think Thursday

Yesterday I wrote down my thoughts at work. I had a lot. I have come up with the idea that if I write down what I think daily and reflect it before bed or maybe the next day, that I would be able to start moving on.

I tend to think a lot about past events and I do this because I must not have got over things. I am terrible for holding grudges so it's something I should do to help.

I want to be healthy in my mind as well as my body, so I am going to introduce this slowly so that I can become used to it and stick at it long term. It wouldn't be a diary as such, I've tried keeping one daily and it never sticks. Perhaps if I only write what I'm thinking and nothing else, then this can help me.

Self therapy. No need for expensive counsellors. No visit to the doctor. No inconvenience for driving somewhere and taking up time. Just write the thought down immediately and reflect on it later.

Have you ever tried anything like this?

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment