Translate

Monday 6 January 2014

Monday Musings

I am feeling like my week is so structured that I need freedom with my blog. I may keep certain days the same, but Make it Monday will only appear again when I actually make something!

Today I thought a lot about kissing. It was mentioned in a group I'm in on Facebook that a few people have never kissed a vegan, so it filled my thoughts most of the morning. As far as I'm aware there are no vegan guys at my work, so my daydreams of kissing a vegan from work will not come true...but I'd still like some lip action sometime soon! (I have kissed a vegan by the way)

My colleagues have accepted my random giggling now, but when I giggle it's often because of the thoughts I have like above. I remember in university one of my tutors said "I'd love to be inside your head to know what you think about" (or something along those lines). Oh yes, my head is a crazy place to be!

I've decided that I'm going to stop using Facebook so much. I've uninstalled the messenger app and taken the website off my homepage and bookmarks. I have not checked it today and I don't intend to. My phone battery life is almost full because of this!

Some things have put the internet into perspective for me recently. I need to spend more time reading my books and less time maintaining cyber friendships. If you want to be my friend I want texts or phone calls or even better face to face contact, no more Facebook.


So on that note I am off. 

Enjoy your evening


Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment