Translate

Friday 3 January 2014

Fun Friday

Welcome to Fun Friday!

It's a bit later than normal because I went shopping with my dad for wallpaper samples and then we watched some terrible English soaps, but today I felt like I wanted to watch brainless TV!

So, I am listening to Britney Spears and I want to dedicate this post to some of her videos and songs that I love and can have fun singing and dancing to.

An absolute classic.
Oops I did it again

One of my favourites
(You drive me) Crazy

This one had me dancing for years!
I'm a Slave 4 U

This version of the song is the best in my opinion and it features Austin Powers ;)
Boys 
(I love the dance from 2 mins onward)

No other song says Britney's back and she doesn't give a whaaaaat like this one
Gimme more

This has to be one of her best songs ever
Stronger

I love it when Britney dances
Till the World Ends

And as she has made a come back this is her first release from her latest album
Work B**ch

What I've learned from Britney is...

Work for what you want, keep dancing till the world ends, I am stronger for all the stuff I go through that tests me, people will still be wanting more, I also love boys (as in males, I prefer them to be 24+ and less than 40), I also love dancing, some boys drive me crazy and keep me up at night and no matter how innocent I appear I'll probably break your heart.

I love Britney. 

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment